A new age of scientific baby- IUI in Nepal
(IUI treatment cost in Nepal 2022): IUI- Intrauterine insemination, also known as artificial insemination, is a first-line fertility treatment. Through this non-surgical technique, healthy sperm is injected into a women’s uterus with the help of a thin tube called a catheter.
This painless procedure can lead to a massive victory for the infertile couple.
IUI is one of Nepal’s extensively used fertility procedures as it is available at a cheap and cheerful budget price. The IUI treatment cost in Nepal is a part of ART methodology, which includes other fertility treatments like IVF, ICSI if the IVF procedure does not result in a positive response.
Turn your head to the brighter side- Is it right to choose the IUI procedure?
IUI has been beneficial in past years. In the past five years, the rate of IUI treatment has increased from 5 to 25% and no wonder why.
IUI is the one-stop solution and a chance for thousands of couples living with a tag of ‘Infertility.’ Undoubtedly, IUI has a low success rate, but again, look at the bright side, what you have to lose?
At a minimal price, you are getting a chance to hold your baby. What else other than this matters?
If you ask us, we will choose it without a second thought.
Is IUI can be an option for you?
Before deciding to choose IUI cost in Nepal, have you checked whether you are eligible for the procedure?
YES! Not all infertile couples are accessible for IUI treatment in Nepal; for that, you should complete some criteria. Below we have mentioned some of the requirements for IUI treatment in Nepal.
The maximum age of IUI patients is 40 years. People with age more than 40 are not allowed for the treatment.
The intended mother should have proper stimulation or induced ovulation.
The intended mother has atleast one properly working fallopian tube, plus the tubo-ovarian relation should be smooth.
The motility sperm count of the intended father should be atleast 40%.
What is the cost of IUI in Nepal?
The IUI treatment in Nepal is one of the el-cheapo infertility treatments one can get. The Cost of IUI in Nepal is around 12000 Nepalese rupees. But, there are additional charges on other things.
For example, the essential cost is from 12000 – 15000 Nepalese rupees, where there is an additional cost for medications, blood tests, and ultrasounds.
These other expenditures are not added to the cost of IUI treatment in Nepal.
Knowing IUI is the treatment for you can take you out of the infertile world?
IUI is beneficial in several cases, where IUI is recommended-
- Low sperm count and low motility of the sperms
- Ejaculatory dysfunctions
- Cervical conditions
- Single parent
- Same-sex couples
What is the procedure of IUI cost in Nepal?
Ideally, the IUI procedure should be performed at the time of ovulation. It is a 15-20 minutes pain-free procedure that is performed without the use of anesthesia.
Here are the steps for infertility
1. The IUI starts with blood tests, ultrasounds, medical instructions, and checkups at the clinic.
2. Mostly, fertility drugs or medicines are prescribed during the periods, whereas in few cases, the process starts naturally without medications.
3. One week after the medication, there are again ultrasounds and blood tests to know the accurate time of ovulation in the intended mother.
4. On the same day, the intended father is asked for the sperm samples for the test.
5. The sperms are washed in the laboratory, where healthy sperms are selected by removing seminal fluids and debris.
6. The doctors will examine the uterus and cervix, whether it is ready for implantation or not.
7. In 15-20 minutes, the doctor and experts will inject the sperms into the woman’s uterus.
8. After the procedure completion, you can check out the pregnancy test.
NOTE: In case the first attempt fails, you can go for other trails.
What is the success rate of IUI treatment in India?
The success rate of IUI treatment in India varies from Clinic to Clinic. The more advanced technology and experts lead to an impressive success rate. Nepal Fertility Center leads have a reasonable success rate of 10-20% in a single IUI cycle.
From the data, you can guess how valuable and cost-effective the IUI treatment cost in Nepal is. For other queries, you can visit our website and contact us at___