‘Some decisions can make a good day’
(PESA Treatment Cost In Nepal): Infertility is one of the significant issues that has brought darkness into the lives of numerous happy couples. The primary factor is not agreeing that there is a myriad of advanced methodologies to overcome infertility.
Infertility issues can be in both males and females. Today’s limelight topic is male infertility.
What is PESA?
PESA- Percutaneous Epididymal Sperm Cell Aspiration
Percutaneous Epididymal Sperm Cell Aspiration is an effortless procedure recommended for the male partner going through low sperm motility, nil sperm count, or issues with sperm ejaculation.
In simple words, PESA is one of the suitable treatments for the male who produce sperms in testes that are stored in the epidermis but cannot retrieve due to physical and hormonal issues.
What are the causes of male infertility?
If you believe infertility is genetic, that I’ll gladly prove you wrong.
Infertility is one of the significant issues that can be hormonal, injuries, and other physical changes. Here we have mentioned some points that are the leading causes of male infertility in Nepal.
Factors that cause male fertility-
- Low sperm production
- Low sperm motility and function
- Blocked sperm ejaculation
- Illness and medications
- Chronic health issues
- Way of living
- Drugs or alcohol consumption
PESA- A solution for countless males with infertility
PESA is recommended to males with blockage issues in sperm ejaculation. If you are planning for happy family goals, then buckle up.
Maybe this article on PESA treatment cost in Nepal is the key to your happy family.
Surgical sperm retrieval or PESA is suggested to-
- A patient who shuns themselves from vasectomy (Vasectomy- A procedure where sperms ejaculation is blocked willingly)
- Men who go through a vasectomy or try to reverse vasectomy
- Defaulted tubes that join epididymis to the penis
- Men with low-quality sperm production
- History of testicles surgery
- Issues with normal sperm ejaculation
- Spinal injury or injury in reproductive parts
- Men going through endocrine conditions
- Men consuming opioids, steroids, and testosterone.
Tentative procedure for PESA
The PESA technique has used the ejaculation of sperms is not possible because of blockage or surgery in the male reproductive part.
In PESA, a needle is hooked up with syringe and passed through the skin in scrotum, where it is directly placed into the epidermis. (Epidermis is the portion above the testis)
From the epidermis, the sample of fluid is collected to examine the sperms.
The process involved in Surgical sperm retrieval
The process of PESA or surgical sperm retrieval includes different terms –
- Aspiration or Biopsy (Retrieval of sample tissue required)
- Vas deferens/ Testicles/ Epididymis (These are the location for the extraction of tissue)
- Percutaneous (Method that involves skin or incision)
- Microsurgical or Conventional instruments (Instruments used for the surgery)
What is the PESA treatment cost in Nepal?
Coming back to our focused question – What is the PESA treatment cost in Nepal?
‘Nepal Fertility Center’ is a one-stop destination for people hunting for infertility treatments.
At ‘Nepal Infertility Center,’ the Cost of PESA treatment in Nepal is around 15000 Rs + ICSI treatment.
Why ‘Nepal Fertility Center’ is the best option for PESA cost in Nepal?
There are multitudinous reasons why ‘Nepal Fertility Center’ is the leading fertility center. A few of the top-most reasons to choose ‘Nepal Fertility Center’ for PESA treatment are-
- Confidential Counseling
- IUI (Intrauterine Insemination)
- IVF (In Vitro Fertilization)
- ICSI (Intra-Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection)
- Blastocyst Culture
- Assisted Hatching Cryopreservation
- Surgical Sperm Retrieval (TESA / PESA)
- Egg Donor Program Surrogacy
- IMSI (Intracytoplasmic Morphological Sperm Injection)